Work With Me
I am always looking for opportunities to work with and collaborate with others. If you would like to contact me concerning work you would like to do together, please feel free to reach out to me using the form below. Thanks!
NOTE: Because of spammers, you need to be logged in to access the contact form.
This contact form is available only for logged in users.
If you are looking for a way to quickly bring some exposure to your travel blog, one of the best ways that I can suggest doing that would be to write guest posts for some established travel blogs. When I first started blogging, I was able to find some great opportunities writing guest blog posts for a number of really great travel blogs. This helped me get my name out there and helped me build an audience.
I feel like I need to return the favor, which is why I am thrilled to review and post any travel-related guest posts that get submitted to me. Feel free to include as many links to content on your blog as you would like in the posts you submit. If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please reach out to me using the form above and let me know what you would like to write about. For more information on what I require for guest post submissions, please refer to the information below.
- I do not offer compensation for posting guest articles, but I also do not charge for submitting guest articles that include links to your own content or website.
- Guest articles must be related to travel or travel photography.
- Guest articles must be written grammatically correct. Unfortunately, I do not have time to make wholesale grammatical edits on articles.
- If your topic has been covered extensively on my blog, I may request that you pick a new topic.
- Posts should ideally be over 1,000 words long. However, I may accept shorter articles if the subject matter warrants it.
- I will not post inflammatory, demeaning, or politically charged articles on my blog.
- Articles should be submitted to me for approval using the form above or by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I prefer that you send your articles in word documents.
- You can include as many links to your content in the article as you would like. I will post these as “DoFollow” links for guest articles, which will increase your Google SEO rating.
- Feel free to include pictures that you would like posted with your article and where you would like them posted. Pictures should be a minimum resolution of 912×608. If you don’t include pictures with your article, I will include some for you. My blog is a travel photos blog, so articles with a lot of pictures is a must for me.
- Please be sure to include a brief paragraph for me to use in an “About the Author” box at the foot of your article. This paragraph can be about you, your company, or the company you represent.
- Upon approval of your guest article, they are typically posted within 5-7 days of approval (time permitting).
NOTE: Upon submitting your article, I will do my best to review and post your guest article as soon as possible. However, I have a lot of content that I am working on, and publishing and it may take some time. This includes other guest posts that have been submitted. Please do not repeatedly reach out to me for updates. I promise you will get a response on status as soon as I can provide one.
If you would like to view some of the wonderful guest articles that I have posted in the past, please see the links below!